- September 2017 – Present: Programmer at Alpixel Games, working on their main game: A place for the Unwilling.
- November 2015 – August 2017: Game Designer & CEO at Iter Games, a team founded at the incubator Demium Games.
- July 2015 – November 2015: Collaboration in Twisted Future as a Game designer, making the skill set of the playable characters and balancing other mechanics.
- February 2015 – November 2015: one of the Designers and programmers at Dynamite project, regarding their game Vault bandits.
November 2014 – June 2015
Master’s Degree in Videogames design and development PlayStation First
- Full design of a video game, from the initial concepts to the Product sheet until the Game Design document.
- Characters and level development.
- Level and gameplay feature design.
- Tools: Microsoft Onenote, Google drive, Xmind, Text editors.
- Basic use and knowledge of OpenGL.
- Knowledge and use of Unity3D.
- Basic use of git Repositories.
- Knowledge of several IDEs for development: Eclipse, MonoDevelop, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text.
- Basic knowledge in 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Audition and Adobe Premiere.
2006 – 2014
Degree in Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics: Applicable for sampling, analysis, and evaluation of large amounts of data, and drawing of conclusions from the results.
- Algebra: Capacity to use abstraction to solve specific problems.
- Analysis: Using complex numbers, solving integral multivariable and capacity for logical reasoning to prove theorems.
- Geometry: All kinds of matrix operations, creation of databases in multiple dimensions and sorting functions.
- Differential Geometry (Local and Global): Definition and classification of curves in a Euclidean space, applicable to real life to calculate trajectories.
- Combinatorial analysis: Counting of items infinite sets.
- Numerical analysis: scheduling algorithms to solve specific computational problems.Professional knowledge:
- Solving of all kind of calculus problems and other abstract concepts
- Use of LaTex to write mathematical documents and basic use of tools (like SPSS or Wolfram Mathematica) to solve statistic and numerical calculus problems
2011 – 2012
First year in Computer EngineeringGeneral knowledge:
- Java and C/C++ use and basic programming knowledge
- Capacity to work within diverse programming environments: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans or Code:: Blocks.
- Good skills in oral and written communication obtained thanks to my experience as a teacher for children (Secondary Education Level)
- Good domain and experience in expressing ideas to detail, acquired as working with multiple people while being an incubee at Demium Games.
Organisational / managerial skills
- Great production management and organization skills coordinating small teams from different disciplines.
- High troubleshooting capacity, negotiation and decision making skills.
- Leadership attitude (Experience managing teams up to 6 people using SCRUM).
- Teaching capacities acquired as a mentor.
- Teamwork spirit and collaborative capacities during the development of a project.
- Dynamic and proactive character.
- General knowledge about rendering and animation 3D program 3DS MAX.
- Medium-High level knowledge in C#, and basic programming skills in Lua.
- Proficient in Office automation and office software in particular (text processors: Word, Google docs…), spreadsheets (excel, Xmind) and presentation software (Power point, Prezzi) acquired by constant use and training.
- Use of advanced image editors like Adobe Photoshop CC acquired during the Master’s Degree.
- Advanced knowledge of the environment in Windows and OS X as well as good Hardware knowledge, acquired while solving problems for relatives and friends.
- Basic knowledge of the video editor Sony Vegas 13 Pro for post-production of audiovisual material, acquired by constant use every day to produce material for youtube as senior editor of a fansite.
- Player of all sorts of genres; Puzzles, RPGs and adventures as soft spot. I enjoy review the new arrivals to keep up to date and keep learning regarding game mechanics and F2P monetization systems.
- Preferred game styles: RPGs (Final fantasy, Golden Sun), RTS (Starcraft), TBS (XCOM, Fire Emblem, Final fantasy Tactics), Adventure (The legend of Zelda, Okami, Muramasa: The Demon Blade), Puzzles (Tetris, The Witness), Simulation (SimCity, Elite: Dangerous), Strategy -4x (Civilization, Europa Universalis IV). I also play mixed styles as Action-RPG (Diablo III), fight games (Super smash bros), FPS-RPG (Borderlands, Deus Ex) I am constantly searching for new game experiences, specilally from the indie sector (Stonehearth, Minecraft, Darkest Dungeon, Dwarf Fortress, Transistor, Cultist Simulator, Wargroove, Dead cells or Minit)
- Game Master in multiple Role-Playing Games: Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, Vampire: Dark Ages.
- Good knowledge of many other Role-Playing system: “The call of cthulhu”, “Legend of the Five Rings”, “Mage: The Awakening” or “GURPS” among others.
- Basic knowledge of Blizzard’s map editor Galaxy.
- Passionate about board games from Catan to Starcraft.
- Owner and user of a Nintendo Switch, New nintendo 3DS, and a PC.
- Worked as Senior Editor at the spanish fansite for Heroes of the Storm http://www.pypheroes.com for a year. I wrote articles, managed the daily content, I created and uploaded audiovisual content for their youtube channel, managed the work of other writers and content creators.
You can download in a more printable format here: