Project type: Mobile Game
Made: July – August 2016
Role: Project Lead, Programming, Game design.
Tools used: Unity 5
Vault Bandits it’s a turn-based strategy game that combines stealth and acction in the wild surroundings of the Old West. The player takes charge of a gang made by the three protagonist outlaws, Tala, Francis and Clyde, and he’ll have to use all his astuteness and cunning to get throught the different missions the game offers; With a script inspired in the Tarantino movies, and a visual style based in comics like Bouncer or Lieutenant Blueberry.
I’ve worked on the next areas:
- Design and implementation of the combat and upgrading system:
- Players can move and attack with innovative and intuitive touch controls. The player stats can be improved using the game’s currency
- Design and implementation of the progression:
- The further you progress, the harder the enemies will be and the game saves how far you’ve reached.
- Design and implementation of the monetization systems.
- You could watch a video to save your progress and heal yourself.
- Implementation of the UI.