Project type: Mobile Game
Made: August 2016 – In development
Role: Project Lead, Programming, Game design.
Tools used: Unity 5
Golden Arcana it’s an RPG set in a fantasy and sci-fi world where you collect different heroes and fight with cards in real-time battles. Tag along Tyl, Cygnus, Murzam, and Meissa in a great adventure to save the world.
I’ve worked on the next areas:
- Design, implementation, and iteration of the card-combat systems:
- Design the skills of the enemies and characters and prototyping the deck and drag and drop mechanics.
- Design and implementation of the monetization and progression systems:
- How to unlock new characters.
- A difficult curve of the levels and design of the combat encounters.
- Design of the game economy with items and gold.
- Design and iteration of the tutorial.
- UX Design and implementation of the interface.
- Implementation of other systems like saving, Google play services integration, Gameanalytics integration, Spine for Unity, Music and sounds, dialog system, buffs and debuffs and many more.