Project type: Mobile Game
Made: January – July 2015
Role: Production, Programmer, Game designer.
Tools used: Unity 5, Visual Studio, Excel and text editor.
Bartender Tales it’s an strategy game, where you manage your own fantastical medieval inspired tavern. You’ll have to attend the customers making different dishes and drinks, and you can hire heroes to send on missions and help the world to break free from a mysterious darkness.
When you send these heroes to a mission, they’ll bring you back some materials that will help you to make a bigger tavern and build new areas to atract more powerful heroes and richer customers.
The game was canceled because it was a project too big for the skills that the team had at that time, and it didn’t meet our expectations at a game design and art level.
Throughout the development of the game, my duties included:
- Documentation of the whole game mechanics and how the game worked.
- Prototyping and design of the economy and player progression.
- Prototyping of the simulation mechanics.
- UX and UI.
- Pathfinding in the game.
- All the interface and its integration with the gameplay.
- Co-organize with Demium the application of SCRUM methodology to the team.
- Organize each sprint to help the team reach the goal.